A first of its kind, Discover & Go provides access to museum passes, such as the Asian Art Museum, that can be printed online rather than traditional physical passes that must be picked up and returned to the library. As a Library cardholder, you have access to numerous museums and cultural institutions throughout the Bay Area.
Each Discover & Go pass expires immediately after the reservation date, so no returns required and no possibility for overdue fines! This unique program allows library users to make reservations online by date or by venue and print out a pass.
The Fine Print
- You must have a valid library card starting with '2904'.
- You must be at least 14 years old. Some attractions do require an age of 16 or 18 and up.
- Live within the library service area (based on zip code)
- You may not use an eCard or institutional card
- You may have up to 2 reservations at a time
- You may cancel a reservation only if you have not already printed the admission pass
- The pass is for use only by the person named and only on the date specified. No photocopies are allowed. Valid ID is required.