San Mateo County Libraries provides a variety of rooms and equipment to strengthen our community by cultivating inclusive places that are actively used to facilitate discovery and support our communities.
The following guidelines apply:
- Our rooms and equipment are for civic, cultural, and educational use.
- Reservations may be made up to two weeks in advance.
- Anyone may place a reservation using their library card and email address.
- The Library has priority use of the rooms and equipment and may change or cancel reservations at any time.
- The Library reserves the right to place any limitations on the use of its resources.
- Use of our rooms and equipment does not imply endorsement by San Mateo County Libraries.
Reserve a Computer
Log in with your Library card to reserve a public computer at any of our 12 locations. You can reserve a computer for up to four hours per day. There is no guarantee of four hours of use and unused time does not carry over.
Reserve a Room
Log in with your Library card to reserve a room at some of our locations. You can reserve a room for up to two hours a day per group. There is no guarantee of two hours of use and unused time does not carry over. Library staff may enter and remain in a room at any time.
Log in with your Library card to reserve equipment from any of our 12 locations. Availability and length of use vary on equipment type. Additional guidelines, waivers, and requirements for use apply based on equipment type.