San Mateo County Libraries provides a variety of rooms and equipment to strengthen our community and facilitate discovery.
The following guidelines apply:
- Our rooms and equipment are for civic, cultural, and educational use.
- Reservations may be made up to two weeks in advance.
- Anyone may place a reservation using their library card and email address.
- The Library has priority use of the rooms and equipment and may change or cancel reservations at any time.
- The Library reserves the right to place any limitations on the use of its resources.
- The use of our rooms and equipment does not imply endorsement by San Mateo County Libraries.
Select a location and log in with your Library card to reserve equipment (including 3D printers, sewing machines and more to come) from any of our 13 locations. Availability and length of use vary on equipment type. Additional guidelines, waivers, and requirements for use apply based on equipment type.
Reserve a Computer
Reserve a Study Room
Virtual Meeting Spaces
Our Virtual Meeting Spaces can be reserved for up to three hours at a time and can accommodate up to 300 attendees. Reservations for Virtual Meeting Spaces will be available seven days a week, Monday through Sunday from 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM, except during holiday closures.
Virtual Meeting Spaces will be operated independently from library staff, similar to how our public study rooms and meeting spaces work in our library buildings. After you make a reservation, you will receive an initial confirmation email and a second email 24 hours before your meeting takes place that contains a Zoom Meeting invite link to your Virtual Meeting Space. You can then share the invite link with the people joining your Virtual Meeting. When it's time to enter your Virtual Meeting Space, all you and the others joining the meeting need to do is click the link found below the "Join Zoom Meeting" section.