San Mateo County Libraries provides a variety of rooms and equipment to strengthen our community and facilitate discovery.
The following guidelines apply:
- Our rooms and equipment are for civic, cultural, and educational use.
- Reservations may be made up to two weeks in advance.
- Anyone may place a reservation using their library card and email address.
- The Library has priority use of the rooms and equipment and may change or cancel reservations at any time.
- The Library reserves the right to place any limitations on the use of its resources.
- The use of our rooms and equipment does not imply endorsement by San Mateo County Libraries.
Select a location below and log in with your Library card to schedule a 2-hour 3D printing time for staff to print your submitted 3D object or reserve equipment (sewing machines and more to come) from any of our 12 locations. Availability and length of use vary on equipment type. Additional guidelines, waivers, and requirements for use apply based on equipment type.