FREE one-on-one tutoring and small groups, in person, or through tele-tutoring for people 16 years or older, who want to improve ability to speak, read, or write in English, and meet personal goals such as:
- passing classes at the adult school or community college,
- increase computer skills,
- take the citizenship test in English,
- help children with homework,
- pass the GED,
- get a better job or promotion,
- obtain a driver's license,
- and many more.
Adult learners meet with their trained volunteer tutor an average of 2 to 4 hours a week in a reliable, safe and caring learning environment.
Tutoring services are available in East Palo Alto, Half Moon Bay and the Coast.
Want to volunteer with the program? Learn more at our Volunteer page?