San Mateo County Libraries are an invaluable community resource, an amazing family, a springboard for opportunities. And our staff are what makes it so special. We're champions of learning, sharing, and exploration -- of open minds, new ideas, and bright futures. It's our mission and our passion to strengthen our community by creating an inclusive sense of place and an environment for learning.
- Library Journal 4-Star Library for 8 Years
- 2016 IMLS National Medal Finalist
- Dewey-Free Since 2015
- First Library in California to Circulate WiFi Hotspots
- Serving Meals in Low-Income Communities
- Tripled Participation in Summer Learning over 2 Year
- New Strategic Plan & Branding
Come join us in igniting growth through transformative experiences!
- Systems Librarian I/II - Access Services (Open and Promotional)
Updated April 21, 2017: Tom Fortin's June 27, 2016 original blog post updated to reflect new job openings.