School’s back in session and so are our printers! We are thrilled to offer FREE on-demand printing again.
Whether it's worksheets for distance learning, a critical work project, job application, or maybe building up your quarantine recipe collection—San Mateo County Libraries is excited to put this popular and now FREE service back in business. Using Print Anywhere is easy! Print pickup is available at all of our community library locations during open hours. Simply submit your print job using one of the three available options and pick it up at the library.
Tips to make your printing experience a success:
- print jobs are limited to a maximum of 25 pages daily.
- materials submitted must comply with our Computer Use Policy.
- printing sensitive or confidential information is done at your own risk. San Mateo County Libraries is not responsible for lost or misplaced prints.
- we are unable to edit print jobs—files must be submitted ready-to-print.
- oh, and in case you missed it above, this service is FREE!