We're excited to announce that we're piloting The Palace Project, opens a new window app! The Palace Project is an all-in-one eBook and eAudiobook platform that combines content from Axis 360, OverDrive, enki and books from the public domain. Because this app is new, we're still adding OverDrive and enki. We expect them to be available soon! Patrons can continue to use SimplyE during The Palace Project pilot. The Palace Project is built on SimplyE with a richer feature set.
Getting Started With The Palace Project
Get the free Palace Project app from the app store on your iOS, opens a new window (iPhone/iPad) or Android, opens a new window device.
- If this is your first time using The Palace Project app, select Find Your Library and then scroll down to select San Mateo County Libraries.
- If you've used The Palace Project app before from another library, go to Settings > Libraries > Add Library and select San Mateo County Libraries.
- Save your San Mateo County Libraries card number (starting with 29041) and PIN for easy checkout by going to Settings > Libraries > San Mateo County Libraries, entering your information and tapping Log In.
- Go to Catalog to browse titles. Tap a title you're interested in reading or listening to, tap Get, and the title will be downloaded. If the title is unavailable, tap Reserve to place a hold.
- Go to My Books to see your checkouts and Reservations to see your holds.