An online learning platform for San Mateo County Libraries cardholders who want to improve work-related skills or further develop a personal interest. Users can search through more than 4,000 continuously updated, on-demand video courses across 75 categories in business, technology, design, health, mindfulness, and more.
To Use the App:
- Download the Udemy for Business app in the View available apps below.
- Open the app and enter gale.udemy.com as the organization account and click Next.
- Under Find Your Institution select Public Library and search for San Mateo County Library.
- Click San Mateo County Library and you’ll be taken to the screen where you can enter your library card number and click Sign In.
- You’ll be taken to the screen where you can sign in using a Google or Microsoft account.