Just when you thought libraries couldn't possibly offer something more to check out...another one (DJ Khaled voice). Yup. We've done it again! With the help of a great team here at San Mateo County Libraries, we now have 9 DSLR Camera Kits to lend out to teens and adults! So if you're an aspiring filmmaker or photographer, or maybe you've never played around with a DSLR camera but have always wanted to, this one's for you.
You can now borrow these camera kits for a week at a time. If one is not available at your local library, ask your friendly librarian to place one on hold for you.
Inside These Handy-Dandy Backpacks
- Canon T6i camera
- Canon EF-S 18-55mm lens
- Rode VideoMic Go w/ micro boompole
- Aputure Amaran AL-H198 LED light
- Manfrotto Compact Action camera tripod
- SanDisk 128GB Extreme PRO SD card
- Extra Canon battery and battery charger for camera
- Rechargeable AA batteries and charger for LED light
For taking photos check this one out: Exposure Explained Simply - Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO
Want More In-Depth Reading? Check out These!
Have you played with a Canon T6i? Tell us your thoughts below!